Improving patient safety and diagnostic accuracy
LUMEA’s technology platform is redefining the standards of patient safety and diagnostic accuracy.
INTRODUCING THE BxChip™
BxChip™ is a specially formulated tissue array designed to hold six needle core biopsies throughout the laboratory process. The BxChip™ preserves and protects the biopsy in order to maximize tissue quality and quantity for diagnostic review.
Setting new a standard in tissue handling the BxChip™ enables the following benefits:
- 31% increase in length of biopsy tissue. Cores are extended and lay straight and flat, greatly increasing the amount of tissue available for review by the pathologist
- Reduced biopsy fragmentation
- 73% decrease in laboratory time (grossing, embedding sectioning)
- 37% decrease in pathology diagnostic time
- Improves molecular/genetic testing by reducing the likelihood of “insufficient tissue” results
- Six fold reduction in slide storage
MORE TISSUE. MORE DATA. MORE ACCURATE.
BxLink™ – NEXT GENERATION LABORATORY INFORMATION SYSTEM (LIS)
- BxLink™ is a cloud based LIS that links clinics, labs, and pathologists all on one diagnostic platform.
- Manages biopsy workflow from patient to diagnostic report
- Artificial intelligence-assisted grossing
- Integrated whole slide image scanning
- Annotated driven diagnosis
- Built-in digital consultation tools
- Smart report generation tool
- On-line order tracking system
- Paperless Ancillary test ordering